Monday, March 10, 2008

Arizona


I have been busy playing in tournaments this past month in Arizona. I was able to spend a lot of time with Megan, Roy and their one year old Jace. The tournaments went pretty well as I won one of them.
It wasn't quite as exciting without Caleb on the bag caddying as he has been back in Utah going to school and working. He was able to make a couple of quick trips down to the warm weather where he made sure he got some golf in. In fact he shot his best score yet- 74! I'm afraid if he starts practicing I might have a little bit of a hard time beating him. Hopefully that day doesn't come too soon!

Along with the golf we have also made some really good friends via Roy and Megan. Their names are Tomi and Naomi (sp?). Roy works with Tomi at APX and Naomi is his wife. Naomi is a great cook at taught me how to make a couple Japanese dishes. It was a lot of fun and not too difficult. (Of course if I'm able to cook it and not mess up anyone can do it!)

No comments: